Here is a short summary of what happened in our corporate ecosystem in the last 6 months – the link for the full newsletter is below.
- Impulse Partners launched a Construction Innovation Observatory on October 21, 2021, which gathered companies in the construction sector to discuss trends in the industry. Around one hundred companies in the construction industry attended the event, partnered by several major French institutions such as the insurance company SMA, the CCCA-BTP, the institution coordinating apprenticeship, and the OPPBTP, the organization in charge of prevention in each of the sector’s company.
- In the headlines, we also had:
- The Ingérop group advancing to the second edition of its intrapreneurship program IN3 (Incube).
- The award-winning startups in the Renov’Up platform will soon begin conducting experiments.
- Impulse Partners working closely with the Paris Saclay territory to enhance their scientific assets.
- We also excited to announce the launch of Global Lab, a new platform dedicated to international customers. The first event was based on the theme of digital construction.
Click here to read the full newsletter and find out more about the Innovation Observatory and our Platform Activities!