Our startups are growing, finding investors, developing new offers, diversifying… Here are a few illustrations :
- Altaroad, a start-up dedicated to road traffic measurement, raises €10M and opens its capital to PRO BTP. This fundraising completes the financing provided by the European Innovation Council (EIC) grant.
- Matera (ex-Illicopro, a co-ownership management solution) raises €35M from BPI France, Mubadala Capital and Burda Principal Investment.
- Ermeo, the startup that digitalizes operations, has been acquired by UK software group Causeway in May 2021. The acquisition will further Causeway’s status as a leader in digital transformation for construction companies in the UK.
- C-Capture, a developer of chemical processes for the removal of carbon dioxide (CO2), raises €8M from its existing shareholders and the Future Fund (government scheme to support UK-based companies)
- CorrosionRADAR, a corrosion detection system, raises $5M from Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures (SAEV), MEIF and EIS funds, and Merci Asset Management PLC.
- DessIA, specialized in generative design, raises 5.5M€ from Supernova Invest, btov Partners, Go Capital and BPI France to put artificial intelligence at the service of engineers.ART&FACT Innovation, the start-up that rethinks telecom pillars, closes its first round of financing (€300k) and opens its capital to Smalt Capital.
- Vestack (formerly Vesta Construction Technologies, a start-up dedicated to modular construction) raises €2.6M from the management company Karista (via the Paris Region Venture Fund), accompanied by business angels.
- Hustro, which publishes a construction site monitoring software, has closed a €500k financing round thanks to the participation of ASI Valuetech Seed Fund.
- Karos, the carpooling platform, has raised €7 million to begin its expansion in Europe. In the round table talk, its historical shareholders (Aster, Eiffel Investment Group and Aglaé Ventures) and Macif Innovation, and the EIC Fund (the European Commission’s fund).
- Neolithe, which transforms waste into aggregate, closes a €2M round of financing from Andurance Ventures and business angels.
- Biodata bank raises €1 million to support it’s international developement and R&D.
- Semana, the start-up that facilitates co-working spaces, closes a pre-seed round of more than 600k€ from business angels and BPI France.
- DiagRAMS Technologies, specialized in industrial data analysis, raises €1.7M from the Nord Création fund, Finorpa, Nord France Amorçage, Nord Capital Investissement, BPI France, French Tech Seed, and the Cleaning Bio Group.
- SurfCleaner, which develops pollution control processes, has raised €4.8 million from Walter & Johanna AB to accelerate its global expansion.
- LafargeHolcim has invested in XtreeE, the French start-up pioneering 3D printing for construction, alongside VINCI Construction and the investment fund Shibumi International.